Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Need Prayers
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
jenjenn77
I went to church on this past Sunday, which was the first time that I have been in a very long time. I am trying to re-establish my relationship with God. I have been very lost for a very long time. I have experienced a very close relationship with God before, and I long to have it again. I have had a lot of hurt in my life over the past several years which has made my heart become very hard. I am going today to talk to the pastor of the church that I went to on Sunday. He is a counsler as well. If you could please pray for me to open up my heart, so that I may find true happiness with God.
slmchristia
smile.gif Jen, I have been where you are. I was a christian at a young age, then went my own way for many years. In spite of all my sin, God reached out to me and saved me and brought me into a close relationship again. Praise God, He knows your heart, and will soften it and will give you all the comfort and encouragement you need. He will heal all your hurts and future ones too. You are very brave, hang in there dear heart . One of my favorite scriptures is this one, I hold on to it daily. Phil. 1:6 For I am confident of this very thing, that HE who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus. ---Just rest in Him. Blessings to you, Sandy
Glen
The fact you're seeking Him proves your heart is already softening and sensitive to the Holy Spirit. You're on the right track. We'll be praying for you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.