Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Need Help
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Christian Advice And Encouragement
jackking
I dont know if im doing this in desperation or just so lost i dont know where else to turn.I am a struggling drug addict and i need help and prayers.I am trying to find god and i just cant do it on my own please pray for me my name is jack.
Glen
Hi Jack! It's no coincidence you ended up here. God led me to set up these websites so, when you were looking for help, you'd find Him. So, I guess you're not on your own, because He's been leading you all the way, so you will know how much He loves you.

And hey, if He's able to do all that, you can bet He's able to help you recover from addiction, too. He's right there with you, ready to help. We'll be praying for you.
jackking
Thank you i had areally bad night last night im trying to seek the help i need,no 12 step program no rehab no mental institute ever could help me i am not using any drugs right now but my life is a complete disaster from when i was i need to find god because i cant do this alone,thank you for responding to me i just needed someone to tell.Please continue to pray for me because i dont wanna live like this anymore.
WithAllMyHeart
Dear Jack --

Should The Lord lead you back to this page, it was not by chance!!!

The help and the knowledge that you seek IS TO KNOW THE IDENTITY OF GOD --

HE IS CHRIST JESUS -- to have faith in God is the start of learning His TRUE NATURE
and IDENTITY. God has shown humanity what unconditional love is through the sacrifice of His Son, Jesus.
In Jesus, He has also shown us THE MEANS!!!!! Through HIS WORD, His Son Christ Jesus.

I would encourage you to take the time to
read the Book of John - THIS LINK WILL LEAD U RIGHT TO THE BOOK OF JOHN wink.gif
the Contemporary English Version http://search.americanbible.org/bible/search.cfm?oid=
73F7D94B-F7B0-401E-85B47F63AC6D3802&book=John&term=&x=25&y=17

(provided by American Bible Society biggrin.gif

In the Words of John
Christ's purpose and divinity are revealed.

Those who call upon His Name will be saved.

He came to save that which was lost, you have admitted your need
HE IS the Healer, the Deliver, The Creator --
He ALONE can turn your life around, there are no simple formulas that will cure you
but confession and repentance, the desire to turn away from a life and attitude
that has been displeasing to God, is the starting point.
He who formed you, knows your innermost details.
He is able to deliver you from the darkness, but you must yield.

I will pray for you, because I believe that He Is & that He Is
the God who changes things..

d.light.
semi
Prayer that God reveal Himself in your struggle.

Shalom.
Mitch
I pray you turn your addiction and recovery over to God and then allow him to work in your life. Seek salvation through Christ and you will be free.

Love in Christ,
Debb
Jack,

I am not sure if it will help you the same as it helped me, but it's worth a try. My husband is an addict, he is trying to get help now. It is very difficult for those that are close to addicts too. The one thing that helped me the most was going to church. You don't have to pick one and stay with that one. Just go and keep trying them out until you find one that you like. Being around people like that really helped me. I don't talk to them about my problems, but talking to people that have God in them is really helpful. I wish you all the best and I'll be praying for you!

Debra
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.