Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where Is God?
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Faith Questions-Knowing God
Connie
I am so scared and nervous about all that is happenning to my family and I, ( lost our home, business and there is no income) and i understand if
god is punishing me. But why is he not there for my children why must the pay for the sins I have comitted? They are innocent. I try to keep my faith and believe it will some miraculous way work out but this is hard. Where does someone turn when even God doesnt hear them? I have thought about taking my own life and then perhaps my family can not suffer. I know they will suffer my death , but as we all know the dead are forgotten way too soon. HELP!!
semi
Coonie -

You have 5 more days. Be strong. How will you killing yourself change the situation? If God is going to do something here, He will not do it until the last moment.

God may be testing you but He is not punishing you. Evil is rampant these days and you are caught in the middle of it.

Give this whole thing to God and say, "Whatever your Will is, strengthen me to endure it. Ask for His peace in this.

My wife and I were threatened with 44 years in prison - but we stood firm. After 2 1/2 years of fighting, the State caved in.

Shalom.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.