Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Please Pray For My Marriage
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
Yolanda
Please pray for my husband to mature in the Lord and pray for our marriage that God would heal it and make us one again. Please pray for open and honnest communication and finances. Please pray that God would restore what the locust has eaten away. Please pray that God would give us His love for each other. Thanks
Aktor1
Yolanda,
I am going through a divorce. I know it can be devasting to everyone. I tried to make thing work and even asked God to step in. It was just not meant to be. Both of us did things that we should not have done and treated each other in ways that were not nice. It takes 2 people to work things out. I will pray for you and hopefully yours will work out where mine did not.
Glen
Hi Yolanda! I'm very sad to see this prayer request. We will be praying. As I read your request, PHP 2:2-4 came to mind, along with Jesus' description of the greatest love being someone who would give up their life for a friend. It hit me that your prayer request seemed to focus on how you feel your husband needs to change and grow. May I recommend you change the nature of your prayer to also ask God to help you change to be the perfect spouse for him even if he stays the same? I believe you'll get a lot more out of your prayer request and your relationship if your focus is on sacrificing yourself for your husband and trusting God for the rest.
ronallen
Hi Yolanda:

You and Jim are in my prayers, as is Cindy.

God will be faithful to all of you, even when some of you may not be as faithful to Him as He wants. Keep on your knees, keep praying for the perfect resolution to your situation, and pray for your girls as it is very important that they have both a mother and a father.

Ron
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.