Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Some Comments Please
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > General Interests And Fellowship
semi
The passing of Mitch has had a depressing effect upon us here - the result of which appears to be the lack of a single post in the last 4 days.

We pray and sometimes our prayers are answered. Sometimes they are not. This has been one of those times when the Lord has chosen to take some-one home in spite of our pleas to the contrary. Whatever the Lord's reason, we can be certain that it is a far better reason than we are presently able to appreciate.

Perhaps if we say something here, I don't know what - doesn't matter what you post on this Thread, just stop in and let us know you're all still here.

Glen
Mitch was a powerful force for the community spirit I had prayed for at web-church. The sentiments members have shared in various places have shown me those prayers were answered. Semi, you're an example of just that feeling of community. No matter what the distance between you, in Spirit, you were together. God's Spirit spans all space and time, so, you can bet Mitch knows of your love for him. I thank God people like you have made this a loving place.
katcol
I am sorry for not being availbale for prayer. I have been away from the web church for some days and I was not aware that Mitch had passed.
I was encouraged by Mitch in many ways and was very thankful for his prayers and advise.

Thanks Mitch for your love, care and encouragement. God enriched you with a gift to share and I believe you did just that.

My deepest regards to Mitch's family and close friends.

Katcol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.