Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Searching And Seeking Gods' Will
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
Big Al
Glenn and Prayer Team, I am asking for your prayers as I am searching for Gods' direction in my life. I am at a crossroad in my career and I have multiple directions I could go. Two seem to stand out and I am struggling with making the right choice. Historically, I have been scared to make choices like this and instead of taking action I just do nothing and circumstances and others make the choices for me. I have 3 children and a wife who will be affected by the career choices that I make. Please pray that God will guide me in the direction that He can best use me. ALan A
Glen
We'll be praying for you. Career choices are very hard. So much is riding on it and it's hard to change your mind. I've often struggled in the war between my head and my heart. My heart wanted to go where I felt needed and useful...making a difference. My head wanted to go where the pay and benefits were the best...making a living. For 20 years, I went with my head and washed the compromise down with frustration and booze.
Marsha allowed me, almost 20 years ago, to go with my heart. I'm still not making much money but I pray I'm making a difference. We have all we need and we're a lot happier...that's got to count for something. Don't know if it helps you with your decision, though.
Daalmonette
It's always hard to make choices on our own b/c we never know the outcome, we can't tell the future. But God knows what our future holds. Everytime u think u've made the wrong choice...STOP! don't let that feeling continue to develop. It's really hard to choose betweeen difficult choices that affect not only u but others as well.

Dear Lord,
I pray that You can allow only the postive thinking into Big Al's mind. Don't let him worry about if this choice is right or wrong. Only You truly know what the future holds. It's so hard not to worry, but we can only ask You for help that we don't. In Jeusus name I pray, amen.
Michi06
I care that you feel anxiety and feel you will know the right way. This may be more of a problem in your mind than it really is. I feel God looks over you. Blessings.

- Michi
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.