Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Abusive Soon To Be Ex Husband
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Faith Questions-Knowing God
needhelpgirl
I am writing here because i am in a very bad situation right now. My husband was very abusive, mean and controlling and we were fighting a lot while we were married and one day all of a sudden he kicked me out of the house on the street, he threatened to sent me to jail if i came close to the house and he took everything away from me including my kid after he left me in a foreign country and took off without me. I was in shock and was thinking about killing myself at first when this all happened because i had no support from nobody here and my family is not here to support me. But with the help of some nice people and some friends of mine i managed to get on my feet somehow and file for divorce. Now i am going through a very nasty divorce because my ex is so mean and cruel to me and we don't even talk to each other now after 5 years of marriage it's like nothing to him as if i didn't even exist. All he wanted to do is just get rid of me and dump me like trash on the street. It is very difficult for me right now and he put me through a lot of difficulties but i am still fighting for my rights and for what i beleive is right. And it is also very painful because of all the emotional and verbal abuse and it is so unfortunate for the poor kid too, it is so unfortunate that the man that i gave birth to his baby wanted to send me to jail, threatened me and filed all kinds of reports against me and basically wants to ruin my life. I need help to get through this because my life is like a nightmare thanks to him.
So that's my story, but it's not over yet. CAn anyone help me with some advice? i appreciate it.
WithAllMyHeart

Hello ....

I am sorry to hear about your situation,
I hope you don't mind me asking if you are a Christian?

Such circumstance, while not always, can be a means by which God
gets our attention.. Not to say that He is the source of the troubles,
or that you've merited this man's abusive behavior,,
but in the troubles His Light maybe witnessed by those suffering.

I do not have any advice as to what you ought to do in regards to your soon to be ex,
but as far as you seeking The Lord in your distress and finding out His Will for yourself
is never bad advice no matter the circumstance.

I pray for you that God a-light your path and direct you into His future and plan..

dani

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.