Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need Prayer For Marriage
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
drawingboard
My name is Khadeeja and me and my husband have been going through some difficult times, He is so caught up into not wanting to support us financially and will not try hard enough to get a job, he has not the strength spiritually. He lazy right now, but I love him..so this is not to badger him. He is really oppressed by this spirit. Right now we are seperated because of this. I had no where else to go because our last apt was sold and turned into condo, but at that time he decided to sign up for the national guard. He made promises to take care of me and actually tryed to through this but God didn't see that for us. He saw something else. When he went to the military, not even two weeks into it he was sent home and was discharged because had bi-polar and had a relaps. He has had these before he went but he tryed to get in the military anyway and had this problem happen to him again. Of course this hurt me because I wanted to see my husband as a care taker of me also, I even gave away things thinking that I would be sent money from the military after he joined so I pretty much lost alot of things. But its ok I know God will bless me. Right now I am living with a young lady at my church and my husband is out at his mother's playing a video game, eating and spending time with her, using her money to eat, and cals me whenever he feels like it. He treats me like I am not his. He speaks to me in a loving way but what he does is of devil. I encourage him to do whats right but he has to get it, not me. The bible says that my husband is suppose to cleave to me(paraphrasing) is one flesh with me and love me like Christ loves the church. devil is really trying to destroy my love for him and trust, and he is trying to turn my husbands destiny into what HE(devil) sees fit. saint this can't be so!! The Lord has promised to be in the mist where two ot more touch and agree. Pray that the Lord bring my husband into Godly sorrow(repentance) and turn him in the correct direction while I still love him for a husband. I am holding on for the promise and I have never had to do anything like this. Trust in this way, I prayed that I am being used by God to have a testimony but I doubted this saints. Pray for me
paulfaithful
lord help this lady regain her marriage with the man she loves and bring him back to her.bless them and help them amen
ReChristian
Kind, loving and understanding Father,

Please help this woman in her time of need. May she be blessed with strength and endurance. May her husband come to see the error of his ways and find professional help for his bipolar disorder. May his mother also be blessed with the wisdom to help her son and not to deter him from what he has to do for himself and his wife.

With this Lord, may he come to know himself better and bring himself onto his knees in repentance. May he grow in your light and everlasting love and may his return to his wife to cleave unto her and ask her for her forgiveness also. May their love grow and become stronger than it ever was before.

I pray for this and your will be done sweet Lord.
Glen
We're praying for you. Try to be patient...this disease requires regular medicine for the patient to begin acting normal. It's common for them to stop taking the meds when they feel better and then have major relapses and bad behavior. If he truly is bi-polar, he is not responsible for his actions...unless he stops his meds.
GodPleaseHelp
Father God,

I pray for the husband of your daughter Kady. I pray for both of them Lord. Please hlep this couple. Father please rise and rebuild to a better functioning/loving couple. God, you are all we have and I pray you will answer us in this time of need. In Jesus name. Amen.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.