Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Please Pray For Me To Find Work
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
ReChristian
Hello,

I am new to the forum and I am blessed to have found this website!

The Lord has blessed me so very much lately. I will not go into detail, but I have seen God's hand in my life and how he is ready for me to find my purpose in life.

With that said, I am in a financial fix and need a job and soon. I have one now but it does not pay enough for me to save and it will be over come October 13. I would like to have another job before then.

So, if you all could pray for me to find a job and be able to continue with the radio apprenticeship (unpaid) that I am doing (one of the AMAZING blessings that God has allowed to come to pass), it would be most appreciated.

Also, could you pray for me to not be afraid of becoming a Christian again. I[i] converted to Judaism some years back and it has left me feeling empty and seems not to be where the Lord wants me to [/i] be anymore.

Pray for me to have the courage and resolve to become a member of Christ's Army again-and for good, so that I can have a loving marraige and raise a family in Christ.

Thank you and may the Lord pour his blessings unto you continuously and be merciful unto you. biggrin.gif
Glen
Hi! And Welcome! I'm glad the Lord brought you here. We will be praying for you.
Linda
Dear D.,

I've read your prayer request and you will be remembered in my prayers. This is a great site for just about any issue you've got going on in your life. Very often, needs in our lives are God's way of getting our attention so that we will turn to Him and seek His face. smile.gif

Let me also assure you that God is waiting with open arms for your return to His family in Christ. That emptiness you mentioned is His way of telling you that He longs to fill that void with His love, mercy, and fulness. And, as His Word promises, "He Who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ." (Philippians 1:6) God never does anything half way. He will give you the strength to serve Him as your Lord and King if you open your heart to Him and ask Him for the help to walk closely with Him. I would encourage you to do this right away and then wait and see what God is going to do in your life.

In Him is joy forevermore!

May God richly bless you.

Loving Him,
><Linda>
ReChristian
Hi guys,

Just wanted to update you on this prayer request.

I have found a great job in a field that I have lots of years of experience in. It's my first real supervisory position and entails a lot of responsibility, patience, and mental agility. I request that you all pray for me to have the wherewithal to do this job well and to be a true example of a sister of Christ to my co-workers.

I also found a wonderful church home! They are my family now. I have made my commitment to Christ and to Baptism in January! Praise God! For years I spoke against this way of life and it is the one way of life that is actually has given me the greatest joy. I still have my challenges, actually more now that I am working to stay on the straight and narrow. With this, devil is really working on me double time, putting in extra hours to make me feel bad. He will lose! I pray to the Lord that I can have the strength to endure and to be able to forget about myself and live my life for Him. Please pray that I can do this with a joyful heart and a servant's nature!

The radio apprenticeship turned out to be one that would have me to compromise on my Christian beliefs. I quit it. What a blessing that decision was. I thought that the position was a blessing, when in fact, it was a blockade to me growth with Christ. In lieu of this, I have become a Christian Studies- Youth emphasis major. Praise God! Pray that my studes go well and that I recieve the education that I need to do the work that the Lord has put me here to do.

Finally, I would still appreciate it it I recieved prayer for me to be married and to raise a family in Christ. The Lord is letting me know that I am ready for marraige. I know that I must be baptised first and my church takes dating seriously (it is only in the prospects of finding a mate). Please pray that when the time is right, that it will be 100% clear to both of us that the Lord has set us apart for eachother.

Thank you guys! Be very well and very blessed. Your prayers have been working! biggrin.gif
Glen
Praise God! I'm so excited for you. Let me step into my "ordained minister" role and tell you what I tell everyone who is new to the Christian life. While people like myself and other ministers can advise you, keep your eyes only on God...He's the only one you're accountable to for your life decisions. Study and interpret the Bible for yourself with the help of the Holy Spirit. Get lot's of advice from many different Christian advisers. Don't ever let another Christian or group of them get between you and God because we are all human and fallible.

If someone tries to dictate to you what God wants you to do, make sure God confirms it directly. I'm not saying that there aren't prophets, just that there are many false prophets who try to deceive Christians. The Bible says to examine their fruit and to listen to see if what they're telling you is true. The straight and narrow path Jesus was speaking of is the one following Him only. In Him is the only place of true freedom.

Congratulations!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.