Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Contemporary Praise & Worship
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Praise And Worship Music
Glen
To listen to this week's Christian music selections, click on the title. To return, use your Browser's "back" arrow.
Above All

All Creation Worships You

As The Deer

Blessed

Breathe
semi
I hear a number of praise & worship songs on radio & television as we go to bed each night with either Creation Scapes and Worship Videos on the TV or Steve Solomon and Praise In The Night on radio.

On Praise In The Night, they tend to plat the same material over and over throughout the night. There are two extremely long pieces that they have been using which are probably called "Everything I need is You" and "All I Need is You, Lord" which I've grown attached to but have no idea who does them.

Also there is a regular length tune that is nice called "Stronger Than Before" by Jenny Grinds (haven't yet checked the spelling of her name). I also like "House of Prayer" or "Male Us a Prayer" by Rita Spinner.

Shalom.

Glen
Thanks for sharing, Semi. I'll be looking for music to add to the librasry early next year and keep those in mind.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.