Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Please Pray For My Father
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
pc2u
Please pray for my Father, the doctors say he has cancer somewhere in his body. He is loosing alot of weight, won't eat hardly anything, doesn't sleep well, and is getting very week. I see him every day. My mother is taking care of him and Hospice is helping. He is still mentally sharp and never complains ( he never did), I ask him if there is any pain and he says "no", but I'm not sure if he would tell me anyway. Everytime I ask him how he feels he says "pretty good". He can hardly talk or walk now. I feel helpless to help him, he's not just my dad, he's my best friend . He's 86 years old and has lived a long and good life but .........???? He is a WWII Vet, I know the war weighed heavy on him for his whole life, But he has NEVER been selfish, everything he ever did was with others in mind. He always worked hard and was knowledgeable about everything. He loved to fish. Thank you
Glen
Hi! I'm sorry to hear about your Dad and best friend. I'm praying for you and your whole family.
star7
That is strange..my dad is a veteran and going thru the same thing exactly.hmmm i worked in surgery even though im only 32 i seen alot of things and spoke to alot of doctors and been in herbs,i dont want to say things and give false hope and get the fda mad, but i heard people cured of cancer with alternative medicine, i doing that for my dad now.ill pray for your dad as well as mine.ill give you some sites to see so you can read.it cant hurt to read

http://www.mnwelldir.org/docs/cancer1/budwig.htm

http://www.seedoffaith.com/

my friend is doing this stuff and it is working..i didnt beleave it till i saw it work so far in her,so im doing it for my dad,no matter what they say cause i know theres alot of doctors that know the truth that are in alternative medicines remember genesis chapter 1: 29 so ill pray for your father too as well as mine keep jesus close keep me posted
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.