Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Please Pray For My Sister
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
Tina
Hi guys

I received so much help in the last couple of weeks with my own problem, that I thought it necessary to ask for help for my sister as well. She is turning 29 this year, and has had a very bumpy life. In short (I can write a book on her life), she is a very unhappy person.

She has always been the rebellion in the family. Me being the younger sister, I always had to take care of her when we go out, etc. She was involved in light drug using in school, mixed with the wrong people, and so worth. She got married at the age of 19, had her first baby on 20 and her second on 23. She divorced about 3 years later. Her husband and she was involved in TERRIBLE things during her maraige. Stuff that the kids where exposed to. Even though they were young, they know! The kids originally stayed with her as she had or has full custody of them. She however gave them to her ex to keep for a while as she was strugling to cope. Her boyfriend died in a motorcycle accident, so she was emotionally a wreck. This was around 2004.

Since then she has been from one bad relationship to another. She tried getting her kids back, but stopped the procedure half way through. She moved to a different city, got her life back on track and everything seemed to be going exceptionally well. She was involved with a younger guy who was abusing her emotionally. She up and left everything to move to another city with her best friends' ex husband. While out looking for a game farm to buy, they were involved in a car accident. He new partner is still in hospital. His brain tore at 4 places. (Please pray for his recovery too). She only sustained minor injuries. This happened June 2007. SInce then, she has moved back to her home city, got a job and everything was ok. Until her old boyfriend from out of town moved out here and into her appartment. Once again they seemed very happy. He is very good with the kids and they addore him. He just is not good for my sister. She sees her kids almost every weekend, which is good. I do not think they should ever stay with her full time again, as she emotionally abuses her daugther, now 8.

To date, we have convinced her to go and see our family doctor to discuss the posiblity that she might be bi-polar. She agreed to go and see a phyciatrist, but has not yet been. Her boyfriend moved out over the weekend, so she is alone again. She hates being alone and that is why she keeps getting involved with the wrong men.

Basically, I beg of you to pray that she will give her all to Jesus. She does believe, but I do not think her belief is nearly strong enough. She does not have a relationship with Jesus. I pray that God will send her someone who will love her unconditionally and take care of her. She really has had a very broken life, most of it due to her own bad choices. This she knows!!!!

On the surface all looks fine, but I know she is breaking inside. I pray that Jesus will heal her and renew her life. Please pray with me for her and her kids!

Thanks guys

Tina
Glen
We're praying for them, Tina!
semi
Lord, Please heal the boyfriend's brain and please draw Tina's sister closer to You, In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Shalom.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.