Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Medical Condition
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
Glen
I don't normally need to ask for prayer, but this time, I sure could use it. I have diabetes and, last night had bloody urine. I'm calling the doctor today, because the causes could range from simple infection to cancer or kidney failure. I'm praying for infection and complete healing of whatever it is. Please pray with me.
Linda
Hi, Glen!
I'll be keeping you in prayer and believing God for complete resolution of whatever this is in the Name of Jesus.

God bless.

Loving Him,
><Linda>
Jose
Glen, We will all be praying for an infection or something even less threatening, and a good diagnosis.
Please update us when you can. Prayer is very powerful.
semi
Lord, You know how dedicated Glen is to this ministry. Please render his situation completely harmless, In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Shalom.
Glen
Thank you for your prayers! It doesn't look like kidney failure, not that the doctor was very specific. It's probably a prostate infection. My prostate is enlarged. Urine is back to normal. I had xrays of kidneys, bladder and prostate, along with blood and urine tests. Still possible candidates are bladder or prostate cancer, cysts and infections. Dr. thought it best to treat probable infection while looking for other causes. After spending most of the day at the doctor's office, I got a prescription for Cipro, a pretty strong anti-biotic. Thanks again! I'll keep you updated as I find out. Keep praying!
Tina
Hi Glen

I pray that God will heal you and that he will keep you safe. I pray that he will give you the strength to face whatever the diagnosis might be. I pray that it will be a good one!

Love
Tina
pepper
adding my prayers
Glen
Thank you for your prayers. Here's an update: All my tests have come out normal, suggesting it's still likely to be just an infection. With this symptom, they usually keep going through their tests until they find something, or nothing after all the tests have been done. Tests that may be done in the near future are CAT scan, ultrasound, scope of the urinary tract (really looking forward to that one), and an xray with blood dye to see what's clogged. Since the last one can cause kidney failure in diabetics, I doubt they'll do it with me. I see the doctor again on March 4. I'll update you at least then.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.