Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who Is In Control
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
stingray
First THANK YOU FOR THIS SITE!!!!!! I just found this site today and i thank you.

My prayer request is for guidence and help. My life has been a roller coaster ride that i want to get off of. It has been filled with great highs and very bad lows. Everytime i hit a low i always come to God for help asking for direction. THen once things are good and under control i take control again and screw it all up and i have repeated this cycle over and over and over.

I need your prayers in getting my life cleaned up. Clearing my plate of all the old life so i can start a new walk with God. Have the knowledge and the faith to listen to God and to let him be in control. To know what my place in his kingdom is and what he wants me to do on a day to day baises in my walk with God.

Thank you for your prayers. and any help you can suggest.
Glen
We'll be praying for you, stingray. Clearing out the old life is painful, but powerful. Make sure you include your thought life, as those things tend to lead right back to everything you don't want, any more. Renew your mind by letting Jesus take every thought captive. Replace all the old, destructive thoughts, with new, positive, uplifting ideas.
semi
Stingray -

Know it's easier said than done but one must yield control to the Lord. Praise God for the highs, be Thankful to God that the lows are not worse than they are. In all things, Praise the Lord.

Shalom.
stingray
An update......... I have been working and praying very hard to hear and see gods plan for me. i wake up every morning praying to god to guide me through the day and go to sleep at night thanking him for helping me make it through the day. The struggle seems to get harder and harder everyday. i start to see the light at the end of the tunnel and then it gets smashed. I have faith that god will help me make it though this tough time and get to the other side. I pray everyday for his help me and to guide me to a place in life where i can do his will and provide for my family.

My problem is that i am so overwelmed with the struggles i am going through with my business and finances that i can not consintrate on ANYTHING else.

I want to get to a point where i can serve God provide for my family and sleep at night. I know God has a plan and if i have faith he will get me through this but it is hard to keep going everyday is harder and harder and i am almost at my breaking point where i can not go on.

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
semi
You're doing fine, Stingray.

The closer we try to get to God, the more stumbling blocks the devil seems to toss into our path. It is claimed that you know you are on the right path when the devil makes it increasingly difficult for you. He doesn't want us to find God.

In time, God opens the door. He is the rewarder of them who believe that He exists and diligently seek Him.

Pray for your strength to carry on and that the Lord open your understanding, Amen.

Shalom.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.