Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Child Molestation
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
Theresa
My Granddaughter is almost 4 yrs old, Her name is Meadow. she told me her Grandfather (The Fathers Father) Hurt her vagina. My daughter and And Meadows father do not believe her and said i put this in her head. I beg of all who read this that you pray for my little Meadow that the truth will come out. I have taken the necessary steps for Childrens sevice to become involved ... Please help me to talk to God our Father. Thank-you Theresa
Glen
I'm praying for everyone affected by this situation, Theresa.
kara427
I hope that all your prayers have been answered and that this little girl is now safe from her grandfather. Please pray for me and my son as I was informed by him yesterday that he was molested by a 10 year old boy and his biological father. If you have any advice for me I would love for you to share. And remember, you love her so much that you believe her, and I know no one would ever want to put a thought like that into a child's head. God Bless you for loving you granddaughter!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.