Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Requesting Prayer From All (thanks)
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
Terry
sad.gif Hi,
I ask your prayers for all my sins and enemies which I might have, I ask that god clears all of my past and comes into my heart and makes me a better person, I ask that the lord forgive me of all my sins and send his angels to protect me through difficult time and that no one will harm me in any way. I pray that the lord god protect me guide me and lead me to a better life, I have been worried about a new job and I pray that I am protected from anything that might happen, And let no harm come to me in the name of the Lord God All mighty. I have been in deep Prayer for the last 3 days, I have been reading and studying the bible so very much, My life has been in bad condition for so long, I need the Lords help, I beleive that Jesus died on the cross for me and I ask God to wash me with his blood and cleanse me of all my past, I have ask the God to have all I may have hurted in the past to forgive me and never say a word, With all this I pray to the Lord for ever lasting life. I have been living in shame for so long and I need to be changed.
Please God send your angles to protect me from my past and let no one hurt me and say anything to me about my past, I ask of your prayers, May I see your angles in work all the days of my life.

Thanks

Terry

blink.gif
Linda
Dear Terry,

Hi! My name is Linda and I've just read and prayed over your prayer request. Terry, I want to encourage and assure you through God's Word that "if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. Old things are passed away; behold, all things have become new." (2 Cor. 5:17). God desires not only that you have salvation, but also peace. Jesus said, "Peace I leave with you. My peace I give you; not as the world gives, give I to you." (John 14:27). "Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ." (Romans 5:1).

The devil is a Christian's one true enemy and he loves to accuse and remind a believer of the sins of the past. He will try to tell you that you're not good enough, not worthy and never will be, etc., anything to get you to doubt your salvation and your place in Christ. But he is the grand-daddy of all liars, so just remind him of the blood of Jesus and His anointing on your life. The devil must flee before the blood. He can't stand under the blood and before the word of God and the name of Jesus. Call on the name of Jesus.

Now that you've asked God to forgive you of your sins, you do need to ask forgiveness from any you may have hurt in the past AND forgive those who have sinned against you. To forgive is to be more Christ-like.

I praise God that He has worked in you so wonderfully and that His Holy Spirit, Who now lives in you, has directed you in prayer and the Word.

May God bless and keep you in His care.

Loving Him,
><Linda>
Glen
laugh.gif Hi Terry! I recommend you edit your post and change your "frownies" to "smileys", because your post reveals your faith in Christ and desire for Him. In His name, you are forgiven! He will turn your sadness into joy and give you peace beyond understanding. You are a child of the most high God, an ambassador...a holy priest. I praise God for you and for bringing you among us.
star7
just focus on jesus with a sincere heart and he will come,and put on your armor.Your his lamb and he is the shepard .When you think of God the shepherd, you might first think of Psalm 23. What does this psalm tell us about the nature of God's shepherding? God leads the person to good places. God doesn't take away hard times (walking through the dark valley) but is with the person and provides comfort. God is good to the person, and God's shepherding can be relied upon to continue always.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.