Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Prayer Needed
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
brainybrian1
i think i got an std (scabbies) or a tumor or something on my genitles i think they call it i havent told any one but you guys i dont want to tell my parents im scared and embarresed please pray that its not a tumor or scabbies or worse and that there is a cure or its just an convince of some stupid thing please pray please
Glen
STD's are normally transmitted by S sexual intercourse. So, unless you've done that with someone, it isn't that. Now, there are things you can get from toilet seats and other places. When you say "scabbies" if you mean very tiny things that look like scabs, my guess would be crab lice. It could also be genital herpes...basically, a cold sore in your genitals. Whatever it is, this is not something you can keep secret. You need to see a doctor to find out what this is and get treated. If it is something you can pick up from a toilet seat, everyone in your family can get the same thing. We'll be praying for you. Keep us posted.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.