Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Prayer In Public Schools
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Christian Living Articles
Glen
It wasn't like this before! Public school prayers were common before games, at meetings and assemblies, etc. Now, how do we deal with the post-Christian era in our society, where Biblical phrases and pictures aren't displayed and prayer has been relegated to each student to do, privately? Let's examine our responsibility to Christ, what's being prohibited, the political options, and what Christians can do about it. The answer to prayer in public schools is so simple, it surprises many Christians, but carries the promise that God will back it with...

Read complete article!
LuzDeLaMundo
Great article. You capture everything that I believe about prayer in schools and you do it sustinctly. The greatest glory we can give God is to freely choose Him, and we mock God if we try to force Him on others. God bless you and your message. Kudos!
Glen
Thank you! I've read youyr other comments and appreciate your perspective. I hope ypou stick around and offer more thoughts in the future.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.