Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "love & Hugs"
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
Deb
Dear Fellowship:

Our very dear friend, Pastor Glen, who is the Founder of Way2Hope, E-Home Fellowship, web-church is in need of prayer. He is an incredible minister, full of much wisdom, much grace, much love, and is incredibly giving to so many people. His online ministry reaches over 160 countries and many more people. He has online prayer teams, services, worship, and offers a tremendous amount of helpful means to resolve all sorts of issues; family, health, relationship, abuse, addiction, etc.., always with the Lord in the forefront.

Many who visit his web-church make the decision to turn their lives over to Jesus Christ. What a blessing!

Glen's wife Marsha notified us Sunday night that he is in Marshall Hospital, where he was admitted, following a stroke that day. The left side of his body is affected (he is also left handed). Marsha said that he was able to understand people and answer with some slurring and hesitance. However, he was basically incoherent.

Glen had a CT Scan and other tests done in the ER, after which the Neurologist determined him to be a good candidate for a treatment called TPA due to the blessing of him reaching the hospital within 3 hours of the event (for those who do not know, that is the critical time frame to get one help who is suffering a stroke). Glen had the treatment on Father's Day at 4:00 p.m. and is now being monitored in ICU.

Marsha said that he was unable to work with the physical therapist on Monday, as he was incoherent, partially due to morphine, and, of course, the results of the stroke.

We were hopeful and praying that Glen would be able to do some work with the Physical Therapist on Tuesday. They need to know of his capability to swallow, talk, etc.. Unfortunately, he was unable to work with them.

Marsha is relying on God, the doctors, and lots of prayer.

Please, say a prayer for Glen. He is a blessing to an immeasurable number of people. And, also please pray for Marsha who is an incredibly strong woman, in her faith, and her grace in walking with the Lord. She is so amazing, that she is being strong for the rest of us. Still, this has all been a huge shock for her, and surely overwhelming.

Please pray for Glen's complete recovery, and for him to be able to return to his work that the Lord has set out for him to do.

Note: This email was originally written on Tuesday, with the intention of it being mailed out to many prayer warriors. Unfortunately, my computer gave me an "error" message and was unable to send out until Wednesday.

Wednesday evening, I began writing this new updated version, to pass along. Experiencing more difficulty with my computer (more likely me, this time), sad, disappointed, and needing to take a break for prayer, I stopped for awhile.

The latest update is not what we have been hoping and praying for. Glen's condition does not seem to be improving. I KNOW that the Lord performs miracles. There are so many examples in the Bible, and millions that the Lord blessed upon people after the writing of His Word. I am asking all of you, to please pray for the Lord to use Glen as one of His miracle stories. Please pray for Glen's complete recovery, and please pray for Marsha who is indescribable in her faith and strength. The two of them have been a tremendous blessing and gift to our family. I am sure they have touched hundreds of your lives also.

We will do our best to keep the forum updated. Thank you so very much for your faithfulness and prayer.

In God's hands (or, as Glen would say, "Love & Hugs"),
Deb & Kevin
mizzprincezz34
LORD GOD,
WE PLACE GLEN AND ALL THIS TROUBLE IN YOUR HANDS, PLEASE FATHER GOD FIX THIS, HEAL HIM LORD JESUS CHRIST. GLEN IS SUCH A WONDERFUL PERSON, WE APPRECIATE HIS PRAYERS FOR US, PLEASE SHOW HIM YOUR FAVOR, KINDNESS, BLESSING, PROTECTION, AND HEALING FATHER GOD. TAKE CARE OF HIM LORD AND TAKE AWAY ANY AND ALL STRONGHOLDS OF THE DEVIL. BRING GLEN OUT IN VICTORY, THAT HE MAY BRING GLORY AND HONOR TO YOUR NAME. THANK YOU FOR HEARING OUR PRAYERS GOD. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY, AMEN!
Deb
Dear Sweet Missprincezz:
If the Lord may allow me to speak for Marsha and Glen (as I also do for myself and Kevin), thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your heartfelt message and prayer.

Yes, Glen is an absolute wonderful person and has done incredible things for so many people. The Lord has blessed us with his presence in our (SO MANY) lives.

May God bless you and keep you in His hands always,

Deb
semi
This news is sad. Glen has done a phenomenal work with these sites unsurpassed anywhere else.

Glen has been a thorn in Satan's side and he has lashed out at Glen.

Lord God, Please rebuke Satan and restore Glen to his former self, refreshed and renewed, In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Shalom.
Deb
Dear Semi:

You are absolutely correct. Glen has done an amazing job with this, and his other sites. This is what the Lord led him to do. My husband Kevin was around when Glen was making the decision to start his online church, and has been reflecting on that experience.

I just want to thank you for being such a huge part of Glen's site. I did not realize you were a moderator also. You have been a faithful participant, and have been obviously dedicated to your job.

Part of my "testimony" to the other posting, that we are both preparing to write (for you, again), is that fear brought on by evil has actually kept me from being able to moderate the way that I would really have loved to do. Now, with all that is going on with Glen, I have really been looking through things in here, and realizing how much I could have been doing to help. I am ashamed to say that fear of an evil one got in my way.

God is SO much bigger than evil.

I am so grateful to you, for all that you have done here.

I would really like to connect via email.

Take Care, and thank you for praying for Glen.

In God's hands,
Deb

KevinDT
I will definately be praying for glen. he and several others have helped me through my times over this pass month. lord jesus, father that art in heaven, thy kingdom come, thy will be done. please father help glen and his wife through this situation, i too believe it is satan that is afflicting glen, just as he was afflicting me. please father heal him so he can come back and help these people who are new and need his guidence. amen
wheels
God bless, my prayers be with you.
searching4truth
Just joined this evening and noticed this request. Have been reading some of Glen's responses to prayer requests and was strengthened by his words. This website and information on addiction that was written by Glen was a great help to me today in dealing with a crisis - so know his work continues to reach out and spread God's Good News.

My prayers go out to Glen, your family and those who you love and whom love you.

Heavenly Father I pray for Glen's recovery and for you to guide the hands, minds and hearts of the doctors, nurses and other health professionals to lead them to use their skill and knowledge to your best use and plan. I pray these things in the name of your son Jesus Christ who sits at your right hand to forgive the sins of the world - Amen

I notice that there has been no new postings of late with report of Glen's progress - I hope and pray this does not mean bad news.

God Bless and keep you close to His heart
pech
Thank you for giving me a very good one. laugh.gif
johnmore
world greatest sex forum for u ......

just chek it..........

governancereformatirishredcross.blogspot.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.