Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Please Pray For My Marriage
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
GodPleaseHelp
Greetings Brothers and Sisters,
I came here because I am completely desparate. My ex-wife who has mental disorder is furiously tryng to get me jailed for the past six months. She left home a while ago then sued me for "asault and batery" (a st of lies). The court system has been played by her to the fullest with dramatic shows that are so convincing and frightening as well. The hate level she has toward me is frightening. I am so confused as why she wants me jailed so bad, so. Here is a woman whos used to "love me so madaly" then, she fliped.
Once, she told me that a certain day before, she wanted to be intimate with me while I was aslep but "she "heard the voice of "God" telling her "resist the devil and he shall run from you".
I have no more friends because of how she portrays me to anyone who cares to listen to her.

People of God, I am affraid; very affraid. I don't want to go to jail. Please pray for me. Our next court date is november. Please help.

I read most of the post on this site and it is evident I am not alone. The ennemy is really attacking a a whild range. Sincerely, I ask that The Lord help you all. May HE help you all to regain your peace of mind and move on with your life.

Dear God, please help your children. Help your innocent children. Please help God, God help in Jesus Name.
Glen
Hi! I made this a separate prayer request so it will get the attention it deserves. I'm so sorry this has happened. It sounds like your wife needs a better medicine if she's taking any at all. Often, manic states are so exciting to the mentally ill they purposefully avoid the meds that will prevent them. If you can show she's under treatment, it shouldn't be too difficult to defend yourself, though very painful, I'm sure. We'll be praying for both of you.
Michi06
As I said in a previous post, something very similar happened to me last year, although not to quite this extent. I believe underneath it all is a hidden purpose in your life that God will explain eventually. I personally would consider perhaps a temporary restraining order against your wife to show that this is someone you don't feel is currently acting in normal capacities. I feel maybe your minister or priest might have valuable advice about this. I think you should talk in person to someone of great faith in this circumstance. I believe God may support you in this way. Just a thought. I will pray for you.

- Michi
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.