Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Adultry
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
lovely
o, lord
i have done then all i have done them all in this world, but today dear God i stand here asking you Lord to please repair the marrage i almost broke. i went into a marrage, lifes which you broght together and let a women suffer because of my selfishness. God i felt so prove of what i did the time when it happen, i had all my friends backing me and i made this womens life a living ... Lord today i want you to know i am sorry i am so sorry for all the pain i let that women through and i ask the world to pray with me to get this two people lifes back to where they where before i had came into their lives
Amen.
semi
Prayer for spiritual and emotional healing, In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Shalom.
Lindsey12
Dear lord, please grant all involved the spiritual and emotional healing needed lord Jesus. Please be with them and show them your way Father....

In God's name we pray...

Amen
daughterofzion2011
Dearly beloved,
Because you have sincerely prayed for forgiveness and also ask the Lord to repair the broken home.. I believe that by the power in the name of Jesus Christ, your prayers shall be answered. I also pray that you will forgive yourself and drawer closer to the Lord,pleasing him with your life.

Take care and God bless

Shalom,
Taykems
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.