Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Think I Need Prayer....
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
Hippiechick21
Hi......Um.....I'm a 23 year old wife (mother of 3 dogs!) and I have a huge drinking problem. I pray alot but I don't think it works all the time. Maybe if there is prayer in numbers God will hear. I am hurting the people around me....my mom, husband, sister. It's a huge secrect from my grandmother and aunt and my dad.....so it's very shameful. I use to love life. The sad thing is that the past 3 years have been nothing. I need God back in my life and I need a little help with the drinking. God bless everyone who prays for me.

Trisi
KevinDT
god always hears, and maybe thats the issue is that u dont think the prayer will help so it doesnt. psalm 34 says "The eyes of the lord are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry." i wish glen were still here so he could tell u what to do, but i think he would tell u if u cant beat it yourself, maybe u should get professional help. cause prayers will be answered, but they may be answered in unexpected ways. god may work through the rehab people to help u get through this difficult time. but myself and my family will have u in our prayers. may god help u swiftly. god bless and good luck
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.