Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Codependency
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
KelsiWilson07
Hi I'm new to this prayer online, but in desperate need of prayers, answers, advice?....I am going to counseling for codependent its the hardest thing for me I am Codependent and I wanna seek help to over come this....so please pray for me I need all the prayers I can get and all the answers anyone has for me so please everyone pray for me I will pray for you I just don't want other people to have to suffer from this its very hard to overcome and I don't know where to start so please I am asking for help and answers and pray that I have the strength to over come this behavior.
Thanks
Love Kelsi
KevinDT
prayers for u as u ask. and im proud of u for getting help so young, most people wait till its to late to try and get help. i was a drug abuser so i know what its like. and im only 20 and just 3 months ago i turned my life around. if u got any questions or need advice, just message me. may the lord help u swiftly. goodbye and godbless
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.