Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Prayer For Me Pls
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
allendavid
Hi all,

It's with great distress and pain that i have logged into this site. I believe that God has brought me here. At this time & i have a prayer request.

I had a great job,good friends & family. But because of my bad ways and immorality i went away from God. I had been into the life of sin for a long time ignoring God. I had accepted God a longtime before and was a person who regularly prayed and read the bible but soon after my dad left my family i blamed god for it and turned myself away from him. I left my college education and started working to support my family. Gradually got good jobs and grew up in life. its been 10years now since my dad left, but now when i turn back and see all the places that i worked were wonderful ones. I'm sure it was all god's blessing and I failed to realize that until now when I have been jobless for the past 6months.

Yes I threw my job away because of my pride & ego. I have realized what a big mistake i have done. Soon after my marriage I left my job hoping that Im too good and I would get a job anywhere but little did i know i will end up here. It doesn't stop there... I have also borrowed money from the banks as loans. Yes I have to pay every month a big sum for that. I borrowed and invested that in stock market not really understanding or learning how to do it. lost all that money in a matter of 6months. Now I have learned how to do it but don't have the money.

I always knew that God has blessed me abundantly but i have failed to acknowledge it. Now without a job and every month i have to pay for the debts i have incurred and not being able to share it with anyone but God i have been very distressed and upset with myself. I try to ask for strength from God and go pray but this thing that I have brought on myself and now I have my wife and also she is pregnant..she also has to bear this because of me.

I have sinned so much and so badly that i feel im the worst person to exist on this earth. I seek your help to pray for me and help me get a job.

Yes I know i can get out of this mess only with God's help and no one else can help me out of the trouble that i have created.

Im asking you all to please pray for me . So that God will be with me and provide me the strength to overcome this situation and also he would give me a job.

Thanks to all.
Al
daughterofzion2011
Dear Al,

I want you to know that Jesus loves you very much despite your transgressions or shortcomings. He died for you and me in order for us be forgiven and set free from the bondage of sin and guilt. As christians, many of us take wrong steps or make the wrong decisions when we face afflictions in our life but even at that time, God is still there loving us. so what you did is not unusual and I praise God for your life today because you have made the decision to turn your situation around by confessing that you have made bad choices in the past that has caused you dearly...

Al, today is a new day, Once you have confessed your sins to God and repented of them, he is willing to open up a new chapter in your life so that you can start afresh. The first thing you need to do is to stop beating yourself up (no more condemnation), go on your knees and confess your sins to the Lord and genuinely repent of it all then begin to believe that your prayers have been answered Matt 11:22-24. Ask him to renew your heart and mind, and finally begin to surrender all your problems, troubles everything to him and ask him to take control and give you the strengthen to overcome every situation in your life.. for he is your ever present help in time of trouble Psalm 121:1-2.

I assure you that the Lord will intervene in your life when you come to him with a repentant heart. Believe that he will change your situation and I encourage to wait patiently for the manifestation of his power in your life.

God bless you my brother and remain steadfast.

Shalom,
Taykems
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.