Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Love My Wife...
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
Delvin
My wife and i are having serious problems in our marriage. In my search for some kind of help or solution, i ran across your webpage. I am willing to start anywhere necessary to help resolve the situation. I love her dearly with all my heart! Hurting real bad inside. I recognize the symptoms long ago, but don't know how to start a healing process and to get her interested to be involved. She gives up too easily under stress and pressure, while creating more problems that are unneccesary. She is a good woman. She doesn't deal with pressure that well... We both need help, direction, and guidance... I know most of all we need divine intervention! Please help!
daughterofzion2011
Dear Delvin,

First of all, I will like to welcome you this forum and our online ministry.. You have come to the right place and believe me there are people just like you who have passed through similar ordeals and God has visited them and I pray that in Jesus name, He will do the same for you and your family.
I sympathize with you and your wife during these trying times and I am happy to know that you love your wife dearly and willing to save your marriage.
I am not really sure of your relationship with the Lord since you didnt mention it but I want to assure you that because you have come running to him for help. He will meet you at the point of your needs.
I, like you have had marital problems to the point that I was so sure that we were going to separate. But you see that is what the enemy wanted me to believe will happen because his main purpose in the world is to kill, steal and destroy lives.. He is out more especially to destroy marriages and believe me he is succeeding at that as you can by the high divorce rates in the US alone. However, we as believers need to take our stand and you do that by prayers and making a decision to save your marriage regardless of whatever storms you are facing.
my dear brother, you and your wife cannot do this alone, I encourage you to seek counseling with your pastor or a christian counselor in your local assembly or a christian ministry in your area. If you currently do not attend a church and you need help finding a pastor/counselor, please let me know..
In the meantime, I encourage you to study & meditate on the word of God, read the book of 1 Corinthians 7 & 13, Songs of Solomon .. Also, go to www.sermoncentral.com, there, you will find many messages on marriage, healing, forgiveness that can guide you and get you through this difficult period. Such messages helped me a great deal. Continue to love your wife, pray for strength for you and your life and surrender your marriage to the Lord and I pray that he will visit you soon. Be encouraged, God is there with you, he loves you and is ready to bring back that joy and happiness into your life again.

Shalom,
Taykems
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.