Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need Financial Breakthrough....
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
daughterofzion2011
Brethren, please pray along with me that God will bring forth a miracle in my finances... We just moved to a new city a few months ago due to my husband's millitary position and since then I have not been able to find employment and to top it all, my home based business hasn't been doing so well for the past couple of months.. God has been faithful in sustaining us during these tough times but I know he is able to resusitate a dying business and also bring forth financial breakthrough in my family.

Thanks for your prayers and God
bless you all..
semi
I know that you know that God is able. The earth and its content and all who dwell there-in are His. Out of His infinite abundance your finances are a very small thing which I know and you know He is able to turn your situation around if we but ask.

Lord, Please help Tay and her family through these troubling times and open Your treasures and pour out a Blessing into their lap, In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Shalom.
daughterofzion2011
Semi, thank you for your prayers.. I really appreciate it , I know OUR GOD is indeed able. I pray that the Lord will continue to use you and others through this ministry to reach out to those that are hurting...

Shalom
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.