Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Prayer For Clarity
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
emvr
please pray that i receive clarity in my life on what steps to take to achieve god's purpose for me.

that when what i try to do isnt successful that this is part of god's plan too. that i am in alignment with what god wants for me, and everything is exactly as it should be. i rest i god and everything i need is there for me when i need it.

thank you for your prayers.

liz
semi
Liz -

God does not usually reveal His Plans for us. His Purpose is to shape us and what we need - but what we think we need to accomplish this are rarely the same.

He is the Finisher of our Faith. In the course of this, we are faced with things we would prefer not to be faced with. We are shaped by how we deal with all these situations. And in the course of this, He causes us to cross paths and inter-act with others so that they also are shaped. In other words He uses all of us to help shape each other.

As many times as it takes, we endure the same or similar situations until we are molded into what He wants. The Purpose of it all is to prepare us to live Eternally with Him.

I pray then that God gives you direction in such a way that you recognize it and are thankful for it, In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Shalom.
emvr
i believe i am divinely guided to serve god in a greater purpose. i ask for this guidance and when i am confused i ask for clarity. his plan is always for my highest good and i realize he always looks after me.

i need clarity to follow god... that is my prayer request.
daughterofzion2011

Dear Lord, do order the steps of your son and direct his path so that he shall always walk in agreement with your divine purpose for his life in Jesus name.

It is well with you!!

Much love,
Taykems.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.