PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FAMILY!!!!!!! 9/6/2008

I use to be a member of First Babtist church of Woodstock....along with numerous family members of mine. One that's might come to mind....Cecil Henderson. He was an upward basketball coach and usher and ALWAYS around kids...well September 6th 2006...2 years ago today....was my family's worst nightmare!!!! My younger brother and younger sister came out and told my 18 year old sister ....that Grandpa "Cecil Henderson" was touching them. They didn't want to go to Grandpas cause of what he does to them!!! The details that Sarah has told me is enough to want to make you throw up! and my little brother cant even look you in your eyes when you talk about it! The church turned us away and helped Cecil...I'm guessing because he was more involved in the church! Its be a very 2 long years and we still are waiting to go to court. Cecil is in jail as of now and he will stay there until his court date. While in jail.....my moms brother got put in jail for not showing up to court.... Cecil found him yesterday and threw hot coffee in his face! My family has been through hell and just when we think we are gonna be able to move on with our lives something like this pops up! Cecil is my dads father... Sandi Henderson is Cecil's wife (my dads mother) she choose to stand by Cecil so you can only imagine how my dad feels...SO BETRAYED...This isnt the firsst time he has molested either...he molested my grandmothers sisters kids but she choose to keep it a secret for all these years...knowing what he was acpable of doing she still allowed her kids and her grandkids to be around him!!! my parent just aren't the same anymore, there not happy and it really show...and Sarah crys and ask a lot of questions about court and how its going to be and she feels like its all her fault. Matthew gets really mad when you talk about it.... My dad has 6 brother and it has tore this whole family completely apart! To top everything off Cecil was arrested the first time on September 8th 2006...my dads birthday!! Court is coming up again and I have made a e-mail address for my parents....they need God in there lives. so any words of strength or Bible verses or anyone that has gone through or is going through the same thing please write them even if ur just letting them know that your praying for them....they feel they have no support from our family! They need people to talk to and encourage them through this nightmare! The E-mail address is:

sarahANDmatthew2008@yahoo.com

My dad's name is Brett Henderson
My mom's name is Jennifer Henderson

ps....please pass this on to your church and anyone that you think would want to pray or write them as well...Thanks so much!!

My parents dont know about this emial address I have made for them. Im going to tell them the night before court so they can together read everything everyone has wrote them...It will hopfully brighten there spirit on that day!! so please encourage others to write them... we just got word that court is on the 22nd of Step.....
PLEASE WRITE MY PARENTS!!!