Everyone

I'm unsure where to start and i'm so nervous that I have a hard time typing. Because of my addiction I'm about ready to lose my family. I have for the 3rd or so time gambled and lost money without confronting my wife about it. This time I'm not so sure she will take me back and even if she does take me back i'm not sure I deserve her or my kids. Don't get me wrong I love my wife and twin girls more than anything on this earth. I'm just being honest and I want what is best for them in the long run. I would like to say that having me in there life and staying married would be the best thing. But as a gambling addict I don't know when or where I might gamble again. I would like to say I'm going to never gamble again and I have said that. But after so long I always have no control and do it again. This time however I'm looking to God for guidance. I have sent an email to our pastor seeking a sit down visit and for prayer. I'm getting books to read on gambling and trying to make your marriage last. I'm going to read them all even though I hate to read books. Not sure what else to say i'm just trying to be honest and upfront with everything. Any advice and prayer would be greatful.

Thanks again

Saddened Father and Husband