Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
darnold
Im new here and looking for somewhere to turn to. I have been out of chruch for a good while now and Im lost. Me and my wife are having some marrage problems. I think that some of the problems maybe the fact that I love my wife more then my own children. I hope that doesnt make me a bad person. Dont get me wrong Id do anything for my children I love them very much and would give them the breath I breathe to keep them out of harms way. My wife is my only reason for living. Im not suicidal not going to hurt myself so dont go calling anyone. She told me she needed some space and most of the woman know thats just a way to keep from hurting someone you care about. So yesterday I helped her move to her brothers house. Her and the kids are doing ok. My prayer request is that she can find in her heart what she needs. I really pray that its me back in her live. I no way think that this is her way of being greedy. I love her very much and pray that she can grow back in love with me. Ive never ask for a community to pray for me but im taking this time to ask for your prayers. I know you dont know me but a simple prayer is all i need.
daughterofzion2011
Dear darnold, Welcome to our Christian Fellowship and prayer forum, my prayer for you is that your locating this site will bring about a great change in your life.

I do sympathize with you on the recent separation of you and your beloved wife but I am here to tell you that all hope is not lost. Most married couples at some point in the marriage face some tough times, some are able to overcome the storms while others do not make it and ofcourse several factors may be responsible for that.

In your case, I can see that you still love your wife very much and that is a good sign. Eventhough she may be feeling some remorse towards you right now, do not give up on her and on your marriage, I want you to turn it over to the Lord for he alone can bring healing and restoration to your home. Put your trust again in the Lord by turning to him for help. His words says in Psalm 50:15 "call upon me in the day of trouble, and I will deliver you". This is a promise from the God who created the institution of marriage and who loves you and your family dearly. His will is for you to have a happy and loving home because he hates divorce. However, on the other hand, you have the enemy, satan, whose ultimate plan is to kill, steal and destroy every good thing in one's life.

I will encourage you to get back into church. find a bible believing church, no matter the size to start attending so that you can be renewed spiritually and also receive prayers and counseling and I know that God in his infinite mercy will take control of your situation.

Be encouraged, do not give up.. for the Lord shall surely do a new thing in your life.. Continue to love your wife and children and pray constantly that God will touch and minister to your wife at his own time.

Dear Lord, I commit your son and his lovely family into your hands, may your mighty hand bring forth healing and restoration to this marriage and bring the family together again in Jesus name. Amen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.