Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Please Pray For My Mom, Thank You So Very Much
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
darkearth
Hello everybody, I don't know how to say this and won't make this long or anything since there really isn't a story to this but i'm just really worried about my mom and there is nobody in the world that is more important to me than she is. I sincerely ask for everybody that has gone through this thread to pray for my mom and to pray that she doesn't have Alzheimer's or any other mental afflictions and ask the Heavenly Father to give her strength as her body is weak. I know this thread is kind of selfish as i don't even know if she has a problem or not, but i love her more than anything and am so worried. Please pray for her and i would be grateful. Thank you so muchGod Bless
Her name is Cynthia
daughterofzion2011
Lord Jesus I commit your daughter, Cynthia into your loving hands and pray that you grant her divine health. Peradventure she needs healing in any part of her body at this point in time, please bring forth healing and complete wholeness in Jesus name. I also pray that you will strengthen her by your power even as she continues to grow older and wiser each day. Amen!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.