Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Divorce Pain
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
Raindancer
This is my first time of posting a topic so I will keep it short.

I have been waiting for my divorce for two years, but my spouse just keeps me on hold by not responding to certain requests from my solicitor. She is still living in my house and I have been on my own all this time. I have prayed unceasingly for strength to get through this awful episode in my life, but I am starting to flag and losing the will to pray anymore. All I ask is for your prayers to keep me going to see this through and keep me close to God.

Bless you

Raindancer
daughterofzion2011
Dear Raindancer, Welcome to our online ministry. I pray you shall be blessed.

Lord Jesus, I ask that you grant your son the strength and the patience during this difficult period in his life. I pray that your divine will and purpose for his life and that of his spouse be done in Jesus name. Amen.

Beloved, just out of curiousity, is it possible that your spouse may be delaying providing the necessary info because she may still want the marriage? If this is so, then its possible that the Lord may be also revealing his plan for your marriage to you through this 2 year delay.

Be strengthened and please do open your heart and ears to what the Spirit of God is saying to you.

Shalom,
Taykems
Raindancer
Dear Taykems

Thank you for your prayers. My wife is only holding out so that she can remain in my house as long as she can. She has become a woman that I do not recognise after thirty years of marriage and is totally materialistic. Even my sons are shocked at her behaviour. But that is not my problem, it is hers. I am trying to maintain a pure heart and follow Gods path for me and obey his will.

I hold no bitterness towards her and daily ask the Lord to bless and forgive her for her unwarranted campaign against me.

I am content with my life as single person and my time with the Lord over these past two years has encouraged me in my faith in him. I have turned the other cheek so many times and will continue to do so.

God bless
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.