I hope someone can hear me and offer some guidance.
I need to ask if God can forgive you for doing wrong, i did wrong last year, very wrong, i can't live with myself and the worst part is that i can't come clean about it.
i had an affair it only lasted a short while, my husband almost found out and i had to convince him and his family that it didn't happen, it was the only thing i could do ,he would have potentially hurt the person i was with and maybe me.
since then i have put all my efforts in to making right, i arranged for our marrage to be reblessed and i thew myself 1000000% into my relationship, i know it was wrong and all i want is to be happy with my husband, we were having difficultes throughout our marrage and it was a very weak and bad time for me, it doesn't make it right i just really want some form of forgiveness and that way i may be able to move on.
Since this happened my husband and i have really worked hard and i feel we have a good realtionship we have even got pregnant, for which i miscarried - i bleieve this was a punishment, i am now pregnant again and worried that it is going to happen again.
I feel if i can gain some forgiveness and prove that all i want is to be with my husband and be happy that i may be forgiven?
what can one do to get God to forgive, i never meant for any of this to happen and have really learned from my mistake?