IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Need Some Questions Answered... Please....
Rating 5 V
PrincessWarrior
post Apr 21 2007, 02:43 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 310

hi to all who read this...
i;m new to these boards and have never acgtually been on any kind of board b4 and am kind of unsure on how everything works... but i'm goingt alright so far haha.
well anyways i would like to know if some people out there could answer some questions for me... i'll list them below... not many! thanks

1. do u have to be baptised with both water and the holy spirit? or is being saved enough?

2. when you have been baptised with the holy spirit, does it give you the ability to speak in tounges... or is that a gift from god? and what exactly does speaking in tounges do, how is it benifitial?

3. what are the main things a christian should know... the basics...

4. because christians believe that satan is real and all, they believe in him although we do not follow him does that mean that altough we do not fpractise or follow it, that we believe in witchcraft...

5. i have a friend who believes in angels, she talks to them through cards, is that a sin, evil?

6. whats the difference between praise & the diffrence between worship?

7. are both god a jesus lords? - lord jesus christ & the lord god almighty... if a christian were to say the lord... who would they be referring to?

8. is hillsong, and hillsong united two compleatly different bands?

9. what is judgement day?

10. what exactly is jesus now... a spirit... a presence... how do i explain him to a non christian...

if anyone could just help me out here, and just answer as many as they can that would be soooo helpful and it would be able to help me get on with my christian life and to live for god! thanks you!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 01:05 PM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here