IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Please Pray For My Family
mxkx
post Nov 5 2009, 09:13 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,248

Hi, I would really appreciate any prayers you have to offer for my family. We are dealing with domestic abuse and severe financial issues due to unemployment. Please pray that God uses this to heal our family and make us stronger and happier than ever so our suffering will not have been in vain.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daughterofzion20...
post Nov 8 2009, 08:42 PM
Post #2

Advanced

Member No.: 799

Father in the name of Jesus, your word says in Ps 50:15 that if we call upon you in the day of trouble you will deliver us and you shall take the glory and so Lord I lift up this precious family before you and pray for your healing power over their lives as well as their finances. Repair every damage that has been done in this family as a result of financial distress and especially domestic abuse. May your peace which surpasseth all human understanding fill this home and overshadow every stronghold of depression, frustration, distress and lack in this family. I thank you Jesus because you are more than able to deliver and save this family from the tribulations they are facing.. and i pray Lord that in due season, they will testify of your faithfulness and goodness and your name alone shall be glorified in Jesus name.

Amen!

+Quote Post
marcosmom
post Nov 12 2009, 11:03 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 7,367

Do not be afraid for
I am with you. Do not be dismayed
for I am your God. I will strengthen
you. I will help you. I will
uphold you with my righteous
right hand.-Isaiah 41:10

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 01:57 AM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here