IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Please Pray For My Family
iwantpeace
post Jan 9 2010, 06:19 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,275

Lord i am truley blessed to have three wonderful healthy kids and we've been through some struggles and are currently facing quiet a few now...the one that is currently weighing on me heavily is that my ex has a terrible drug problem and though we are seperated we try to be there for each other when we can...i've been helping him or so i thought but apparently i've only made things worse by helping...i know that i can not fix this or anything else lord without your help Lord...I am finacially and mentally suffering and i need this lifted from my shoulders...we love him and we want him to get better..but i need him to stop asking me for help and to help his self...god please help us...ME!

Thank You
iwantpeace
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daughterofzion20...
post Jan 12 2010, 10:26 AM
Post #2

Advanced

Group: Members
Member No.: 799

Lord Jesus, I pray along with your daughter right now trusting you to lift this heavy burden from her life. You said in your word that we should cast our cares and burdens upon you for your yoke is easy and your burden is light. And so dear Lord, I stand on your word this day asking you to intervene and take absolute control over every problem weighing her spirit and body down. Deliver your daughter and bring peace back into her life and at the same time, I lift up her ex before you trusting for his permanent healing from the addiction to drugs. Thank you Jesus because I know with you, nothing is impossible. Amen.

Be encouraged my sister, the Lord is in control .. Just trust him for a divine solution to your problems and he will do in his time...

Shalom
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 03:15 AM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here