IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> pray for my 4 year old son ian barron, birth defect his chest caved in causing smashed heart and lungs
star7
post Aug 22 2006, 07:38 PM
Post #1

User

Group: Members
Member No.: 57

i need prayer for my son ian in wichita ks, hes been sick alot and tired and cant talk much and had a chest caved in problem bith defect they say.I finally took him in to the doctor today,he has a disabilty because of his chest,its crushing his heart and lungs..so for him to live or not have any probplems, he needs to go to a children hospital far away i pray you get this in pray circle.I want prayer that he finds the best child doctor that knows what he is doing.And when he goes in surgery it will be fixed 100 percent,and he lives through surgery and has a long life.Or he will be cured completely.Because im worried him being 4 and weak he has no complications in surgery.He talks a little all he really says wich is so cute
i love you daddy your my best friend..hell wakes up in his sleep saying that and grabs my hand,he does not say it perfect but i know what he is saying.Its cute but as the same time i get sick and scared and stressed.Hes all i have in this world as family, besides my parents .
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Big Al
post Aug 23 2006, 04:43 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 25

[font=Times New Roman]I am praying for you. Your description of your situation hits home with me. God has given me 3 little ones. I know the feeling. I also was born and raised in Hutchinson so I am from clse by where you live. I am praying for your little one that God will guide and direct those who will be helping him. Check out Psalm 139. It will give you hope and help you to realize that God knows all about your situation. Seek Him and be comforted! ALan A

--------------------
Acts 20:24

+Quote Post
slmchristia
post Aug 23 2006, 05:22 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 52

I am praying for your son. Am also praying that our Father will strengthen you and give you hope and comfort through this. God Bless you.

+Quote Post
drawingboard
post Aug 23 2006, 06:13 AM
Post #4

User

Member No.: 34

I prayed for you also. The Lord will take care of everything. Just trust Him right now with your whole situation.

+Quote Post
laura01
post Dec 26 2009, 11:41 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 8,050

QUOTE (star7 @ Aug 22 2006, 08:38 PM) *
i need prayer for my son ian in wichita ks, hes been sick alot and tired and cant talk much and had a chest caved in problem bith defect they say.I finally took him in to the doctor today,he has a disabilty because of his chest,its crushing his heart and lungs..so for him to live or not have any probplems, he needs to go to a children hospital far away i pray you get this in pray circle.I want prayer that he finds the best child doctor that knows what he is doing.And when he goes in surgery it will be fixed 100 percent,and he lives through surgery and has a long life.Or he will be cured completely.Because im worried him being 4 and weak he has no complications in surgery.He talks a little all he really says wich is so cute
i love you daddy your my best friend..hell wakes up in his sleep saying that and grabs my hand,he does not say it perfect but i know what he is saying.Its cute but as the same time i get sick and scared and stressed.Hes all i have in this world as family, besides my parents .

Im so sorry for ur lil one it just brang me in tears i will pray for him:(

+Quote Post
daughterofzion20...
post Dec 28 2009, 09:21 PM
Post #6

Advanced

Member No.: 799

Lord Jesus, you are the greatest physician and healer and so now I ask in your mighty name that you heal and make whole little Ian. I decree total & permanent healing from this devastating ailment and as he goes for this surgery soon, there shall be no complications now or even in the future arising..Everything shall go perfectly well and he shall grow up to live a long and fruitful life in Jesus name. Father, I pray that you alone shall take the glory in the life of this precious little boy and his family. As they go through this trying period, I also pray for strength and your peace for the entire family.. They shall have reason to rejoice and praise your name in Jesus name. AMEN!

Shalom,

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:39 AM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here