IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I Ask For A Prayer, Abusive relationship
Deborah
post Jan 5 2009, 07:10 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,545

I found myself on this website whilst looking for help.

I have just ended a terrible abusive relationship with a man whom I had been with for 16 months. I got police involved and am awaiting on a court order for this man to keep away from me. I have suffered greatly at the hands of this man and most of the time feel numb. I have feelings for this man but am not sure what they are. I feel like I have lost all stregnth and feel deeply ashamed of myself for putting myself and my family through all of this. Noone knows the sheer extent and everything that went on and I don't know why but I feel so guilty. I have all my family and my friends but have never felt so alone. Also, I am 11 weeks pregnant with this mans baby. At times I feel like running away, but to where? I fear that I will meet the same type of man again or perhaps can never trust another. I feel all of the trauma will catch up on me and I will not be strong for my baby. I fear incase I am so weak I will take this man back.

Please help me, I need peace, stability and most of all strength for my baby and I.

I hope this man with initials DS gains some inner peace and the badness inside of him replenishes with the light of the Lord.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Raindancer
post Jan 5 2009, 08:38 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 2,145

Deborah

Do not despair.. I do not know what your age is. But pray to the Lord and he will help you Psalm 139 and Jeremiah 29. 11 may give you peace. Thre most important thing is for your peace of mind and the baby you carry. If you are upset, thye baby will feel your pain.............so concentrate on your child nad your health and not the man you have broken up with. If you wish for help,support and encouragement...........email me at dan1150@hotmail.com.............I will try and pass on Gods wish for you. If you do not wish to use my email, then please use this forum to reply to me.

I am only trying to help by using the word of god and giving " a cup of water to the needy". Ignore me if you wish. BUt I will pray for your inner peace. Take care of yourself and the baby.

God bless you

Dan (Ireland)

+Quote Post
daughterofzion20...
post Jan 5 2009, 02:54 PM
Post #3

Advanced

Member No.: 799

Dear Beloved, First of all I will like to commend you for developing the courage to finally end the relationship. What you have done, a lot of women are unable to do. So I bless God for your life that you are alive today to talk about it.

Please do not feel ashamed or guilty about what you have faced.. You are only human and you endured what you did because you loved him and believed that eventually he will change but ofcourse the problem we humans face all the time is that we believe that we have the power to change another individual which is so untrue...

I encourage you today in the name of the Lord to look ahead to a new beginning. Isaiah 43. You have to prepare your heart to forgive your ex because it is the only way you can find peace and move on with your life. It is also the only way you can truly be comfortable with the fact that you are pregnant with his child. No matter what has happened in the past, that baby deserves your unconditional love and support and so forgiving the father and having a cordial relationship with him is going to be play a key role in your life and that of the child.

With God's strength and the power of his Holy Spirit, you will be able to do this... My prayer also is that your ex will come to the know the Lord and receive complete deliverance from the enemy's grip.

Finally, I admonish you to change the way you feel or think about yourself.. remember Jesus loves you very much and his desire for you is to prosper and be in health, believe that you are unique and that you deserve the best. You will not find yourself in such a relationship ever again. believe it by faith and let the Lord be your constant guide in every area of your life.

It is well with you!!!

Be blessed

Shalom!

+Quote Post
daughterofzion20...
post Jan 12 2009, 03:34 PM
Post #4

Advanced

Member No.: 799

Dear Deborah, Thank you for your mail.. I was so happy to receive your praise report and I just want to let you know that this is just the beginning of wonderful changes to come in your life this year. Just continue to put your trust in God, take it one day at a time and he will see you through.

I wish you all the best and my prayer for you is that in God's time, you will safely deliver a healthy & beautiful baby.

God bless you my dear sister...

Shalom.
Taykems

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 05:50 AM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here