IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> I Am Confused On What To Do!, what do i do?
valentina
post Sep 28 2012, 12:04 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,812

Okay well let me start off by saying I’m seventeen and a female and I wanted to know what other people of my "relationship" with Christ will be.

so it was summer starting my freshmen year of high school when I met this girl, we have grown very find of each other and I always had her back as well did she with me and we would always be at each others house and when I needed someone to talk to she was there for me we became the best of friends and more than likely a very big part in my family and I came into her family...oh and her name is Nicole me and her have grown within the same church as well
When things happened...

so it was December 22, 2011 and I was just on the computer conversating with different people when this guy showed up named Israel and we started talking and conversating when he asked if we can talk on the phone I said of course I was already happy because he had a relationship with God and he seemed like a good guy so all that night we talked till 6 a.m. I fell in love and so did he, I have never honestly felt like that toward any guy and trust me I have had my share of guys (a lot) but I still a virgin waiting till marriage but anyways for three days we did endless talking and more and more everyday we fell deeper in love with each other, on December 25, at 2:14 a.m. he proposed to me and I said yes (at the time I felt that I was in love) I wanted to spend the rest of my life with this guy
When things happened…
I found out about two months later from a close friend of mine and his that he was talking to other girls, I confided him in it. He told me no (of course) I was heart broken because I had a gut feeling that he was but anyways I told him that I needed a break because I needed to get my head/act together, we agreed. EVERY NIGHT I cried over him and my best friend Nicole was there, and one day he texted me and told me that he wanted to call of the engagement/wedding, I cried all day (I’m crying now) at the end Nicole was there for me and to find out that him and her were the ones “talking” (I looked through her phone, I know that was a bad idea but something told me to) I had a rush of emotions didn’t talk to her for weeks, until one day she called me and she apologized and said sorry for the way she made me cry and sorry for talking to him and I forgave her, it was good for awhile until I noticed that her phone was always attached to her and she would be on the phone late at night when I would spend the night. So I looked through her phone again THEY WERE STILL TALKING and using cute pet names!

I thank you for the person reading this and taking the time to give me advice and I just want to know if I should just cut them both of and go on or something else, I’m confused hurt and don’t want to handle this the fleshly way…
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 09:41 AM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here