IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Stuck And Feel No Help From God
Aggie
post Feb 24 2007, 07:25 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 254

Hi everyone, my name is Aggie and I am new to this site. I have lost my faith in God about a year ago when my life started to go down hill. My boyfriend is now in Military prison and serving 20 months. He got arrested for larceny. I feel like god has completely abandoned me. I cry constantly and feel that he is not listening to me at all. I really need some guidance at this point in my life, does God care about me? I know that God didnt do this to me, my boyfriend did because he had free will, but cant God get me out of this? Somebody please help.

Aggie

--------------------

Agnieszka
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Glen
post Feb 24 2007, 12:49 PM
Post #2

Administrator

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Hi Aggie! Welcome to the site. I'm very sorry about the situation with your boy friend. God can and will help you. You're not alone! It's no accident He led you here. Even when we don't sense Him, God is there helping us. Months or years later, we can look back and see His work, leading us to just where we need to be. I can remember times I pounded my fist on the desk and exclaimed to Him, "What the #### do you want?"
I look back and see these were the major turning points in my life that got me where I am today. The last major one was when, after calling me into ministry and taking me through a BA and 10 years ministry experience, it seemed He was just going to leave me without a clue. He had told me He wanted me to lead a ministry, so I was seeking a church to pastor. Over a year, six different churches offered me positions and each time, God said, "No!" Until I gave up on my idea of what "lead a ministry" meant and tried again to find out what God meant, I was stuck and unemployed. Once I gave up on my idea, He led me to found this ministry, where thousands visit the websites every day, for help with their problems.
What does this have to do with you? Had God not loved you, He would not have taken me out of traditional ministry to set up this place so you can reconnect with Him. There is no one He loves more than you. If you feel He's not listening to you, it may be time to try listening to Him. Just like I let go of traditional ministry, try letting go of your own ideas and opening yourself up to God's will in your life. I won't try to tell you what that might be...that's between you and Him. If you let Him know you're willing, He'll let you know what to do.
We'll be praying for you.

--------------------
Love & Hugs,
Glen

+Quote Post
Aggie
post Feb 24 2007, 03:20 PM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 254

Glen,

thank you so much for responding, thank you for opening up your website to me, I found the website by chance yesterday and I believe it was for a reason. Thank you so much, I think I found my new place to be.

Aggie

--------------------

Agnieszka

+Quote Post
Glen
post Feb 24 2007, 07:14 PM
Post #4

Administrator

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Thank You!

--------------------
Love & Hugs,
Glen

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 03:32 PM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here