IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Searching, hope im not lost
rosemount77
post Dec 25 2007, 11:59 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 583

Hi everyone.i hope everyone is good.
for a lot of years now i have considered attending church. i have always believed in god,its in my heart. i swear but im kind. i sin,but i still believe in god.
im not challenging chrsitianity but myself. I just cannot come to terms with going to s christian church. It is this thing that jesus ate fish and lanb etc and that its o.k. if its gods creatures then they have a right to a full life like i do.even if i do convince myself its o.k to eat meat, i keep asking myself (if jesus son of god ate meat then does that mean its o.k to slaughter and and be cruel to animals?)
I feel so lost as i dont feel complete,something missing.think it is religion but i cannot pretend its in my heart if it is not. i struggle with this issue. i love everything, i dont love evry person in the world but i do not belive in killing them.
please help.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Glen
post Dec 29 2007, 07:32 AM
Post #2

Administrator

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Sorry I must have misunderstood. Now, I'm not sure what your concern is, if it isn't eating of meat, because almost all the references you cited regarded eating meat. The one exception was for clothing. If it's animal sacrifice that bothers you, these things don't apply, and it never applied to Christianity. If it's the actual killing of an animal, I must admit I have a problem with that, too, which is why I buy my meat at market. I guess you can tell how confused I am since I'm just rambling. So, I'll shut up and let you tell me what's got you concerned.

--------------------
Love & Hugs,
Glen

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 09:54 PM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here