IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Thank All Of You And God
Connie
post Oct 12 2007, 05:12 PM
Post #1

Veteran

Group: Members
Member No.: 448

Hi for a while now all of you have been my courage and strength when i had none left, your prayers and advice have helped me keep my faith
when i was border line. Thank You. I have lost my home and all my income, but God sent me an Angel someone whom believed in my husband and
I and is giving us a small loan to re open our business and rent a home , we do have to re locate. He has not given us the money yet I pray he comes through as
he agreed and We promised him to work as hard as we could to succeed and repay him his money. I could never doubt in God yes I lost my home and my credit
but I was able to keep food on our table and this Angel (his name is Jason) will help us start again , of course learning from our previous mistakes and with a lot
more faith in God , in ourselves and in fellow man. I love all of you and I appreciate every prayer and every minute you invested in responding to someone in need.
I will continue to wrtie and also to pray for others. God Bless all of you.

--------------------
Connie
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
semi
post Oct 13 2007, 02:32 PM
Post #2

Advanced

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 397

That's really great, Coonie - Praise God.

Yes there is a saying that God is neither too early or too late.

Another example of this can be read in Isaiah Chapters 36 & 37 when Jerusalem was surrounded by the Assyrians, King Hezekiah was unable to defend the city and said, "This is your fight, God."

Shalom.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- coonie   Thank All Of You And God   Oct 12 2007, 05:12 PM
- - Linda   Dear Coonie, Thanks for sharing about how Go...   Oct 12 2007, 08:48 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 07:39 AM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here