IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> My Faith Has Disappeared And Never Will Be Back, Loss in faith
Faithisgone
post Apr 18 2011, 05:09 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 22,603

I'm a single male, 32 years old, divorced, a single father to a beautiful daughter who was taken away from me during my divorce. During the time of my separation I have lost faith in everything I used to believe. I go to church every Sunday and the only reason why is because it's become a routine and nothing more. I just feel that I am living in hell everyday and never feel like doing anything, have absolutely no ambition to do anything that would make me want to believe in myself or in God himself. I have tried to date after my divorce, but I have found that women look at a person's look more than what they can offer to the other person and that made me think as well that I'm not good looking either. Now since all of these events have happened in my life I just feel that I should end my suffering and pain and move on to the real hell because that's the place I'll end up and suffer even more.

I just don't believe in anything any more and I really don't feel that I'll ever find that faith again. Does anyone have any advice about what I should do?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
NewLife2
post Dec 26 2011, 02:34 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 30,951

[font="Arial"][/font]
QUOTE (Faithisgone @ Apr 18 2011, 06:09 PM) *
I'm a single male, 32 years old, divorced, a single father to a beautiful daughter who was taken away from me during my divorce. During the time of my separation I have lost faith in everything I used to believe. I go to church every Sunday and the only reason why is because it's become a routine and nothing more. I just feel that I am living in hell everyday and never feel like doing anything, have absolutely no ambition to do anything that would make me want to believe in myself or in God himself. I have tried to date after my divorce, but I have found that women look at a person's look more than what they can offer to the other person and that made me think as well that I'm not good looking either. Now since all of these events have happened in my life I just feel that I should end my suffering and pain and move on to the real hell because that's the place I'll end up and suffer even more.

I just don't believe in anything any more and I really don't feel that I'll ever find that faith again. Does anyone have any advice about what I should do?

[size="4"][/size][color="#800080"][/color] Faith is gone......hang in there, the lord is with us. At 56 he finally showed me, or that is, I finally saw.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 10:25 PM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here