IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Where Has My Happiness Gone.
Aaron
post Apr 23 2008, 01:16 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 724

Hello everyone my name is Aaron. I'm a 24 year old Navy veteran who is doing the best I can. My mother is deceased, and my father hasn't been much help. I've been off and on struggling, I was even homeless once. As a result of all my hardships, I'm no longer the carefree, happy go lucky guy i used to be. I want to be though. I found GOD in my life a year ago, and I hang on to him for dear life. Without GODs love I would be dead right now. I pray and pray night after hopeless night that I may find peace and happiness again. I've lost all my friends and my love life is pitiful. In the past I've always been the type to help others and I'm constantly giving. But when I lost everything, everyone just abandoned me. I'm back on my feet now, but the sorrow remains. People say I'm a tall handsome man, but why can't I feel like it anymore. regardless of how much money I get or how charming I appear i just cant get happy. Could anybody tell me why GOD hasn't been answering that prayer? Why do I have to suffer so much. I believe in GOD but I just dont know what to do anymore.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 01:22 PM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here