IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Psalm 13 (from The Good News Bible), A Conversation with My Lord
BlessedBee
post Jun 8 2007, 08:30 AM
Post #1

User

Group: Members
Member No.: 351

Psalm 13 [GNB]

1How much longer will you forget me Lord? Forever? How much longer will you hide yourself from me? [I yearn to see Your face to see and feel Your goodness and compassion.]

2How long must I endure trouble? [How much longer must I endure these diseases?] How long will sorrow fill my heart day and night? [These afflictions are with me day and night weighing down my body and my mind.] How long will my enemies triumph over me? [I do not accept the rule of these enemies over my mind and body; they cannot have me; I am Yours.]

3Look at me, O Lord my God and answer me. Restore my strength don’t let me die.

4Don’t let my enemies [my diseases] say, “We have defeated him.” Don’t let them gloat over my downfall. [This evil that has taken over my body will not defeat me; there will be no downfall for them to gloat over.]

5I rely on Your constant love; [This is the love that sustains and strengthens me.] I will be glad, because you will rescue me. [I rejoice because You have restored me: mind, body and spirit.]

6I will sing to You, O Lord, because You have been good to me. [In the name of the all powerful and compassionate Son of God, Jesus, I offer this prayer. Amen]

--------------------
ReneM
Psalms107:20
He sent His word and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
semi
post Aug 30 2008, 09:26 AM
Post #2

Advanced

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 397

Interesting treatment of Psalm 13 so am bumping this up so everyone has a chance to take a look.

Shalom.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 04:33 AM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here