IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Prayer Request
Guest_VSC_*
post Nov 9 2006, 06:47 PM
Post #1

Guests

I am hoping that someone, other than myself, can please pray for me. I feel as if I'm fighting for my life everyday. My mother abandoned me as a child, I grew up to discover I have bipolar disorder ( with anxiety and no self - esteem ) , and currently I have a very serious gambling addiction. I know I have these problems and am not ashamed to admit to them, but I don't haev many to help me and find it very difficult to help myself. I haven't always followed the ways of God, nor have I always prayed, but I believe in God with all my heart and have started to pray for help and forgiveness. Between my mental health and gambling issues, I am hurting myself and everyone around me. I need God's help desperately, to give me strength and guide me away from temptation. I will be 27 years old in 3 days, and I feel I have very little to live for anymore. I need peace within myself. I am sorry if I have rambled on, but I am very alone. Please say a little prayer for me, I pray for myself and everyone I know and do not know - but I need God's help soon, and yours too will be very much appreciated. Thanks you for listening to me.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 07:14 AM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here