IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Prayer Request, Pray for Jason
Raquel
post Oct 5 2009, 07:49 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,821

I feel blessed that I have found this site. I have met the person I would like to spend the rest of my life with. He is a beautiful and kind human being but is struggling with alcoholism. He's my bestfriend, my family. I have decided to detach myself from him because the pain of watching him self destruct is unbearable. He's lost and I beleive he has given up. I have turned to prayer because it is the only thing that has kept me going. I'm ashamed to say that I have not prayed in sometime but today is a new day and I know god is there for me and forgives me for the time away. Please pray for Jason, pray that he finds god again. Pray that he realizes his life is worth living and that it is never too late to begin again. Thank you with all my heart. Raquel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daughterofzion20...
post Oct 20 2009, 10:42 PM
Post #2

Advanced

Group: Members
Member No.: 799

Father in the name of Jesus, I join my dear sister in prayer trusting you for the life of her friend, Jason. I claim complete healing and deliverance from the power/spirit of alchoholism right now in Jesus name. Lord Jesus, you are the great healer and physician and so therefore I pray that you will visit your son and cause him to have a supernatural encounter with you. I decree that his life will experience a tremendous change, he will live for you and testify of your goodness in his life in Jesus name.

Lord Jesus, I also pray for your daughter, Raquel for she has confessed that she hasn't been faithful in her walk with you and so Lord, i ask that you will restore and renew her and cause a fresh annointing from above to fall upon her that she may begin a renewed relationship with you. Use her to make a difference not only in Jason's life but also in the lives of people around her in Jesus name. Thank you sweet Jesus because i know you are indeed able...

Be encouraged for it shall be well!

Shalom.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 02:38 PM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here