IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Please Pray For Me And My Baby Girl, Help getting through a tough time
babybellesmama
post Oct 26 2009, 02:43 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,113

I have never requested a prayer before. So this seems to me at once difficult (desperate?), and at the other...simple (will I be heard?) I am quietly desperate for the strength to get through what feels like an overwhelming and difficult time. I ask that you pray for me to be strong enough to be a good mommy to my 1 1/2 year-old-baby girl. Due to my baby girl's fathers' addiction that was getting more out of control and his emotional mistreatment of me...I made the decision to part ways. I ask that you pray for me to be strong so that I can be a good mommy (not a crying, depressed, anxious one who is finding it difficult to work and think clearly) to my little girl. I ask that you pray that my little girl feel loved by both her mommy and daddy....that she feel secure. I ask that you pray for her daddy to get the help he needs, and that he realize that no matter what he is truly loved. I am praying that I get a 'sign' from somewhere....that I am being heard....and that He will help me come through this awful, lonely and bewildering time.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daughterofzion20...
post Oct 28 2009, 06:27 PM
Post #2

Advanced

Group: Members
Member No.: 799

Father in the name of Jesus, I ask you this day that you grant your daughter the strength and enabling grace to take care of her precious daughter during these trying times in her life and also train her in the way of the Lord as she grows. I pray that you will provide for them because according to your word, it says those who trust in you will not lack any good thing and that you are also our JEHOVAH JIREH (OUR PROVIDER).
Lord, I also pray for the father of this precious little girl that you will deliver and set him free from the stronghold of addiction. May your mighty hand pull him out from the camp of the enemy and Lord as you do so, fill his life with your peace and give him the desire to draw closer to you. I also pray Lord Jesus, that you will grant him the ability to establish a wonderful relationship with his daughter and also her mother in Jesus name.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers.

Amen.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 11:14 AM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here