IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Anxiety And Nervousness
Tina
post Jan 28 2008, 06:07 AM
Post #1

User

Group: Members
Member No.: 622

Hi everyone. I am new to this, so here goes
I have been extremely anxious and nervous the last week for no reason what so ever. So much so that I cannot sleep, I am afraid to go to bed because of nightmares. I have been getting this terrible feeling that I am being attacked by evil. Thoughts of suicide etc. I am very happily married, have a great job, enough money, etc. So I know this is a battle between good and evil in my heart and mind. So far, I have won. One day is good, one day is bad. I have heard the Lord speak to me and have obeyd his requets. This of course did not please the Evil father of Sins. He keep tormenting me, making me worry about loosing loved ones, etc.

I basically just want you guys to pray for me and everyone out there who is under constant attack! I know there are a lot of you out there! I know that 2008 is going to be a great year for God and his children and Satan hates it. Do not let him get you down. God says to not be afraid, he will help you with his own hand! He will never leave your side. Pray constantly and be calm.

I love JESUS. He saved my life!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Glen
post Jan 28 2008, 07:37 AM
Post #2

Administrator

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Hi Tina! We're praying for you to have the Lord's peace. Thank you for your encouraging words.

--------------------
Love & Hugs,
Glen

+Quote Post
semi
post Jan 28 2008, 08:37 AM
Post #3

Advanced

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 397

Well, Tina; seems to me you have answered your own request/question. All that remains is for you to accept it and incorporate it.

Maybe you have heard that it says "Fear not" 365 times in the Bible - once for every day of the year. I would pray that the Lord puts a hedge of protection around each and every loved one - including yourself - then remember that faith casts out fear. Where faith is so is the Spirit of the Lord and His Peace that passes understanding so that there is a freeing of the mind from anxiety.

But to reach that point, you must release it all to the Lord so that He is free to go before you and fight your battles for you.

It is my prayer that you reach that point.

Shalom.

+Quote Post
Jose
post Jan 28 2008, 08:37 AM
Post #4

User

Member No.: 587

Tina,

We are praying for you Tina. There are so many good people reading and responding to these posts.

I feel a need to say this, maybe not for you, but to remind myself and others, so here goes:

Sometimes our sense of pride, ego, or recent success lull us into believing WE are keeping evil at bay. Maybe our latest troubles have stopped. Thats when our guard slips.
We think, "I have defeated him" (satan). Keep in mind We are weaker than the evil one. Continue to go to God for help. He is so much stronger, and is our protector. Don't forget to THANK Him for the help we recieve in your prayers too.

We will pray with you, that your evil attacks stop soon, and you can get the rest you deserve.

I love your words, "God says to not be afraid, he will help you with his own hand! He will never leave your side. Pray constantly and be calm".

+Quote Post
Linda
post Jan 28 2008, 03:49 PM
Post #5

Veteran

Member No.: 7

Dear Tina,

I will be praying for you as well. Welcome to web-church! I just want to share some Scripture that a pastor recently had in his sermon. It's Isaiah 50:7: "Because the Lord God helps me, I will not be disgraced [confused in the original Hebrew]; therefore, I have set my face like flint for I know that I will not be put to shame [disappointed in the original Hebrew]." David and Elijah, for example, both faced huge attacks from the enemy shortly after winning big victories for God. My former pastor said often that, "Satan is scared to death of the anointing on you." He even encouraged the congregation to tell the devil, ala Elmer Fudd, "Be vewy, vewy afwaid."

Finally, "Be anxious for nothing, but in all things, by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7.

God bless you and keep you in His care.

Loving Him,
><Linda>

+Quote Post
Tina
post Feb 5 2008, 12:53 AM
Post #6

User

Member No.: 622

Hi

I would just like to thank everyone who prayed for me and my loved ones. With the help of God, I have overcome my fear and anxiety. The Lord is protecting me. Although I am constantly aware of Satan around every corner waiting for a weak moment, I can shout out loud that God is my Saviour and he will never desert me.

I would like to encourage anyone who has been going through the same situation. I spent hundreds on prescription drugs to calm me, and today I did not need any drugs as the Lord is my drug. It is an amazing feeling - such a sense of relief! I wish and pray that everyone on earth will feel God's love and allow him to carry their worries and sorrows!

I have been so blessed in my life and now it is my turn to make a difference in other peoples lives. I am so thankful that our Lord is a mercyfull, Great and Forgiving GOD. On my way to work this morning I was listnening to my Worship CD. The one song that really stuck by me, was one where they sang of how great God's love for us is that he gave his only son so we can live. So what should we do? LIVE, only to worship and honor him. He will not through anything on your path that you can not handle. Just believe! And I do. He has saved my life, again and again and again.

May the love of our Lord be with you always, in good and in bad times!

Tina

+Quote Post
Glen
post Feb 5 2008, 11:48 AM
Post #7

Administrator

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Praise Him!!!!! Please keep us posted on how things are going.

--------------------
Love & Hugs,
Glen

+Quote Post
semi
post Feb 5 2008, 08:58 PM
Post #8

Advanced

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 397

Praise God, Tina.

I pray the Lord continue to keep you strengthened, In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Shalom.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 02:50 AM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here