IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New To This, all alone
freeport
post Jan 11 2010, 10:35 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,313

I am tired of being alone , depressed, I need help. I am ready to die, life has not been my friend. I just want to be happy...........
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daughterofzion20...
post Jan 12 2010, 10:44 AM
Post #2

Advanced

Group: Members
Member No.: 799

Beloved, am very glad you found our ministry and forum, you are welcome.

I want you to know that you are never alone, Jesus is always with you whether you know it or not.. His words says he will never leave us nor forsake, even when others do.. Please do not allow the enemy (satan) to deceive you in thinkin you are alone and unworthy.. that is his job to steal, kill and destroy our body and spirit, the thoughts of death you are having are definitely from him. He knows that you are very precious to God, and that is why our Father in heaven sent his only begotten and beloved son Jesus Christ to die on the cross for us in order for us to be set free from bondage (power of sin) and to live forever with him. In the midst of all the evil and the storms of life, we face today and everyday, he gives us his peace and joy which nothing or no one in this world can give.. Only him can fill that empty void in your life..

So my dear, allow Jesus to become Lord and Saviour of your life, he already knows what you have been going through all this while but he is just waiting for you to call out to him.. He never forces himself on anyone.. He is a GENTLEMAN. With Jesus, you will know not just happiness, but eternal Joy and peace.

I encourage you to pray and ask him to come in to your heart and make him your Lord and Saviour and if you have int he past and backslided, just ask for his forgiveness and tell him to come back into your life and take control.
Get a Bible and begin to study his word ..and then lastly, Pls look for a Bible believing Chruch in your area that you can begin attending. It will help you a great deal to be in the company of other believers..

God bless you as you do this and please keep us posted on how you r doing and if we can be of more help.. Remember, HE LOVES YOU and is always with you.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 02:05 AM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here